Fishing Trips Cairns – Gone Fishing Cairns
Fishing trips Cairns are operated by Gone Fishing Cairns and they are the longest established charter operator of fishing trips in the Cairns Inlet. Established in 1989 we have the knowledge to find that special fish for you.
The Cairns fishing charter is owned by Russell and Tania Jones who operate the latest design in Estuary boat. Fully fitted out with live wells, esky’s to keep your catch and drinks icy cold, Global Positioning System and a colour fish finder to make ours the best Cairns fishing trips and adventures.
Powered by twin 70hp Yamaha outboards we get you to the best Cairns fishing spots fast. With a cruising speed of 25 knots and a top speed of 32 knots we leave the rest in our wake!
Being 8mts long and 2.5mts wide the fishing boat offers more than enough space for your comfort. We even have a toilet on board!
Gone Fishing Cairns has extensive knowledge of the local area having run fishing trips Cairns for over a three decades. Estuary Fishing is very diverse, chasing Barras, Fingermark, Jacks and the abundance of other species that inhabit inshore tidal waters.
Only the best equipment is supplied to ensure the best Cairns fishing trips. Penn reels and Shimano rods are all inclusive of the fishing trip price. For Cairns Barra fishing, look no further than Cairns Calm Water Fishing Charters.
Guided Fishing Trips Cairns
- Most modern, spacious and fastest boat
- All forms of fishing available; live, lure and fly on sole charters
- Powered by twin 70hp Yamaha four strokes
- Full toilet facilities on board
- Australian owned and operated since 1989
- Full electronics, Colour GPS & Fishfinder
- Quality fishing equipment supplied
- Sole charters a specialty POA
- Your catch cleaned and iced ready for eating
Use our secure online booking system to book a fishing charter in Cairns today.